I wanted to give everyone just one more chance to win some free fabric, and what better way than to tie it in with the Precut Block Bonus featured in Best Fat Quarter Quilts 2012? This handy article from the QN editors goes into the wide range of precuts available and some block patterns to help you get started. Before long you’ll realize how addicting these scrumptious-looking little bundles can be – they’re a great way to take home an entire fabric collection while cutting down on cost and saving space at the same time!
So, to help you get started on your precut stash, I’m giving away a pretty nice package of precuts to one lucky winner.
- Two Honey Buns from Moda Fabrics: Old Glory Gatherings by Primitive Gatherings and Harvest Moon by Kansas Troubles Quilters
- Two Fellowship Turnovers, also from Moda
- Two Robert Kaufman Roll-Ups: Kona Cotton Solids and Fresco by Patrick Lose
- Two Charm Square packs from Robert Kaufman, both Fresco by Patrick Lose
- One 10″ Stacker of Willow from Riley Blake Designs
- One 5″ Stacker of Avignon from Riley Blake
- One Rolie Polie in Willow from Riley Blake
- One 10″-square Bali Crackers from Hoffman California Fabrics.
To win this package of precuts, leave a comment by midnight MDT tonight – February 4. We’ll select one name at random. One comment per person please. Open to those who haven’t won anything from Quilters Newsletter in the last 90 days.
One last BIG thank you to everyone who participated last week, we hope you enjoyed getting a sneak peek at some of the patterns in Best Fat Quarter Quilts 2012, and good luck to all who enter today!